- Reservations are subject to availability and must be made in advance.
- Rates do not include 16.75% hotel tax.
- TPID Fee of 1.25%.
- Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra person fee of $15 per adult apply.
- Parking is an additional cost at $19.99/vehicle/night plus applicable tax.
- Parking is subject to availability.
- Children are defined as ages 15 and under, Adults are ages 16 and over.
- Rates are finalized, and cannot be modified after Check In.
- Must have a valid I.D. and be at least 18 years old to Check In.
- Check In time is 4:00 PM
- Check Out time is 11:00 AM. Late check out charges may apply after 11:00 AM.
- A refundable incidental deposit of $50 per night, per room, up to $250 per room, will be collected upon check-in. The incidental deposit will be refunded (if not used or with no remaining balance) between 3-5 business days.
- Pre-authorization, in the amount of 1st night room and tax, is ran 3 days prior to date of arrival.
- Pre-authorization of the remainder of the total room, tax, and incidentals is run 24 hours prior to date of arrival.
- If pre-authorization is declined, guest will be contacted by whichever contact information the hotel has, and if a valid credit card is not given or the hotel is unable to contact the guest, the reservation will be cancelled.
- Pre-authorization acts as a pending charge on a credit card, but as a debit on a debit card.
- It typically takes 3–5 business days for incidental charge to be released back to the card.
- Hotel is not responsible for any overdraft fees incurred by credit or debit card.
- If credit card is under a different name than what is on the reservation, a 3rd Party Credit Card Authorization Form is required and available electronically upon request.
- Guest may choose different payment method at Check In or Out.
- Tax exemptions must be presented before or at time of check in.
- No pets are not allowed on the property.*
- Smoking is not allowed on property except for designated areas.
- No lifeguard on duty at the pool.
- No glass allowed in the courtyard pool area.
- Courtyard pool area is locked afterhours. Area is only open during pool operating hours: 9a – 10p.
- Hotel, at its sole discretion, reserves its right to refuse service, deny, or remove anyone off the property.
- Hotel reserves the right to charge a noise disturbance fee if compensation is given to other guests due to noise.
- Hotel reserves its right to charge a hotel or room damage/cleanup fee to the guest if the property is damaged or dirtied beyond reasonable usage.
- Hotel is not liable or responsible for valuables damaged or stolen on the property or in the parking garage. Every room includes a safe to keep valuables.
*Only Assistance pets are allowed, must show proper paperwork.
Additional Fee Summary:
Extra person (above 2 occupants, per night) - $15.00
Parking (per vehicle per night) - $19.99
Late checkout – Up to $75 until 4:00 PM, thereafter: room & taxes for that night
Smoking - $150.00
Pet - $100.00 fee. No pets allowed; guest may be asked to leave property.
Noise disturbance fee – hotel discretion
Damage fee – hotel discretion
Cancellation policies are subject to the reservation. Certain reservations and promotions may have unique cancellation policies. Cancellation penalty is 1st night room & tax.
Standard Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellation request must be confirmed by hotel by 48 hours prior to arrival date
Frequently Used Cancellation Policies:
- Non-Cancellable Reservation - Cannot be cancelled or refunded. No exceptions.
3rd Party Reservations:
- If reservation is booked from an Online Travel Agency, such as (but not limited to): Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Best Day, etc., then the reservation must be cancelled through that company.
CONCEALED HANDGUN Policy
"Pursuant to Section 30.06, Penal Code (trespass by LICENSE holder WITH a concealed handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (handgun LICENSING law), may not enter this property with a concealed handgun";
“DE ACUERDO CON LA SECCIÓN 30.06 DEL CÓDIGO PENAL (INGRESO SIN AUTORIZACIÓN DE UN PORTADOR DE UNA LICENCIA PARA LLEVAR UN ARMA de fuego CORTA OCULTA), UNA PERSONA CON LICENCIA SEGÚN EL SUBCAPÍTULO H, CAPÍTULO 411 DEL CÓDIGO DEL GOBIERNO (LEY PARA PORTAR ARMAS de fuego CORTAS OCULTAS), NO PUEDE INGRESAR A ESTA PROPIEDAD con UNa ARMA De Fuego corta lleva oculta."