GUESTS SAFETY AND PROTECTION MEASURES
Welcome, to the Riverwalk Plaza Hotel.
We assure each of our guests that our management and staff have been educated in COVID-19 Guidelines and undertaken all measures to promote your health and safety during your stay. To accomplish this goal, we respectfully request that you observe and assist us by complying with the following guidelines:
- Please wear a Facemask while in the public areas within the Hotel. This rule is also mandatory for Hotel Staff. Masks are not required while proper distancing is being observed.
- Kindly observe Social Distancing. For the well-being of other guests and our staff, please maintain a minimum 6-foot distance from non-family/group members. When appropriate, our staff may remind you and other guests, so each of you are best protected and the potential of exposure is reduced.
- Elevators Maximum Occupancy. The number of non-family/group individuals using the elevators is restricted to a maximum of four (4) individuals to allow each occupant adequate distancing.
- Guest Pool Use Available, but Limited. Our Outdoor Courtyard Pool Area is restricted to a maximum of 30 guests during any specific time slot. If you wish to use the Pool Area, please contact the Front Desk, and reserve a time slot for you and anyone attending with you. Upon request, our staff will enter your desired time slot on the Pool Sign-Up Scheduling Sheet. Only guests will be permitted to occupy the pool area.
For your safety, these safety features are currently in effect:
- Approved House Cleaning Methods. Housekeeping has been trained in proper usage of approved cleaning products and application that specifically kill COVID-19
- Guestrooms Sanitized and Ventilated. Guestrooms are sanitized and fresh air ventilated between guest occupancies. Each Guestroom is equipped with operable open-air windows.
- Wood Floors. Each guestroom has wood and tile floors for easy and complete sanitization.
- Open Balcony Rooms. Each guestroom floor has rooms with open-air balcony rooms that may be requested as an upgrade for a fee upon reservation or check-in, subject to availability.
- KN-95 Masks available for sale on-site
- The option of a touch-free Hotel Digital Key for your smartphone to access your guestroom and other facilities
- Transparent Safety Shields at the Reception Desk to minimize close contact between receptionist and guest
- The option of a state-of-the-art contact-free, virtual check-in to minimize your time at the Reception Desk
Management is in the process of undertaking the following additional measures for your safety and convenience:
- Our housekeeping team will be equipped for their house cleaning with state-of-the-art electrostatic disinfecting spray machines and UV light cleaning wands proved effective in eliminating the coronavirus
Here is a list of open attractions in San Antonio as of 6/10: Open San Antonio Attractions