We guarantee that booking a room through this website will ensure you receive the best rate on your stay at Riverwalk Plaza Hotel & Suites! In the unlikely event that you do find a lower publicly available rate elsewhere within 24 hours of booking your stay with us, we want you to let us know by emailing us.
Rules & Regulations
- Reservations are subject to availability and must be made in advance.
- Rates do not include 1.25% TPID Fee (Tourism Public Improvement District)
- Rates do not include 16.75% hotel tax.
- Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra person fee of $15 per adult apply.
- Parking is an additional cost at $17.99/vehicle/night plus applicable tax.
- Parking is subject to availability.
- Children are defined as ages 15 and under, Adults are ages 16 and over.
- Rates are finalized, and cannot be modified after Check In.
- Must have a valid I.D. and be at least 18 years old to Check In.
- Check In time is 4:00 PM
- Check Out time is 11:00 AM. Late check out charges may apply after 11:00 AM.
- A refundable incidental deposit of $50 per night, per room, up to $250 per room, will be collected upon check-in. The incidental deposit will be refunded (if not used or with no remaining balance) between 3-5 business days after check-out.
- Pre-authorization, in the amount of 1st night room and tax, is ran 3 days prior to date of arrival.
- Pre-authorization of the remainder of the total room, tax, and incidentals is run 24 hours prior to date of arrival.
- If pre-authorization is declined, guest will be contacted by whichever contact information the hotel has, and if a valid credit card is not given or the hotel is unable to contact the guest, the reservation will be cancelled.
- Pre-authorization acts as a pending charge on a credit card, but as a debit on a debit card.
- It typically takes 3–5 business days for incidental charge to be released back to the card.
- Hotel is not responsible for any overdraft fees incurred by credit or debit card.
- If credit card is under a different name than what is on the reservation, a 3rd Party Credit Card Authorization Form is required and available electronically upon request.
- Guest may choose different payment method at Check In or Out.
- Tax exemptions must be presented before or at time of check in.
- No pets are not allowed on the property.*
- Smoking is not allowed on property except for designated areas.
- No lifeguard on duty at the pool.
- No glass allowed in the courtyard pool area.
- Courtyard pool area is locked afterhours. Area is only open during pool operating hours: 9a – 10p.
- Hotel, at its sole discretion, reserves its right to refuse service, deny, or remove anyone off the property.
- Hotel reserves the right to charge a noise disturbance fee if compensation is given to other guests due to noise.
- Hotel reserves its right to charge a hotel or room damage/cleanup fee to the guest if the property is damaged or dirtied beyond reasonable usage.
- Hotel is not liable or responsible for valuables damaged or stolen on the property or in the parking garage. Every room includes a safe to keep valuables.
*Only Assistance pets are allowed, must show proper paperwork.
Cancellation policies are subject to the reservation. Certain reservations and promotions may have unique cancellation policies. Cancellation penalty is 1st night room & tax.
Standard Cancellation Policy:
Cancellation request must be confirmed by hotel by 48 hours prior to arrival date
Frequently Used Cancellation Policies:
Non-Cancellable Reservation - Cannot be cancelled or refunded. No exceptions.
3rd Party Reservations:
If reservation is booked from an Online Travel Agency, such as (but not limited to):
Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Best Day, etc., then the reservation must be cancelled through that company.
Additional Fee Summary
• Extra person (above 2 occupants, per night) - $15.00
• Parking (per vehicle per night) - $17.99
• Late checkout – Up to $75 until 3:00 PM, thereafter: room & taxes for that night
• Smoking - $150.00
• Pet - $100.00 fee. No pets allowed; guest may be asked to leave property.
• Noise disturbance fee – hotel discretion
• Damage fee – hotel discretion
At Riverwalk Plaza Hotel we sincerely value your privacy. We want you to be confident in using this website to make online reservations and explore our classic property – located in the heart of San Antonio, Texas.
We are very aware of your concerns about the privacy of your information, and we have no desire or intent to infringe on your privacy. We will not provide your personal information to anyone else.
When you provide your personal information such as name, address, email address and telephone number, we will not give or sell this information to any outside company for any use. This information will be kept confidential, and will be used only to support your customer relationship with us. We have appropriate security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information we have collected from you through our site.
THIS BEST RATE GUARANTEE IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- You must have a confirmed reservation at Riverwalk Plaza Hotel & Suites made through this site.
- The "lower rate" must be submitted to us within 24 hours of the time you made the original reservation and at least 24 hours prior to your arrival at the hotel.
- The two rates must be for the same accommodations (room type, dates, length of stay, number of guests, advance purchase policies, and terms and conditions).
- Rate comparisons will be made net of taxes, gratuities, service charges, and any other fees and incidentals that may exist.
- We must be able to verify the lower rate is being actively offered for purchase up to 24-hours after your claim is submitted to us.
- Only one claim may be submitted for BRG consideration per stay (total number of consecutive nights).
THIS GUARANTEE DOES NOT APPLY TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Initial bookings originating from websites other than Riverwalk Plaza Hotel & Suites.
- Discounted rates received through online sales scenarios where the specific hotel name is not known to the consumer until after the booking is made
- Discounted rates not available to the general public, including but not limited to membership in specialty organizations, government, employee, corporate, promotional, group or other specially negotiated rates
- Hotel and travel packages in which the hotel room rate, airfare, transportation and/or meal costs are bundled together at the time of purchase
- Rate disparities caused by economic fluctuations, rounding and/or differences in currency exchanges
*Unless prohibited by law, Riverwalk Plaza Hotel & Suites reserves the right to modify or cancel these terms and conditions at any time based on its sole discretion.
"Pursuant to Section 30.06, Penal Code (trespass by LICENSE holder WITH a concealed handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (handgun LICENSING law), may not enter this property with a concealed handgun";
“DE ACUERDO CON LA SECCIÓN 30.06 DEL CÓDIGO PENAL (INGRESO SIN AUTORIZACIÓN DE UN PORTADOR DE UNA LICENCIA PARA LLEVAR UN ARMA de fuego CORTA OCULTA), UNA PERSONA CON LICENCIA SEGÚN EL SUBCAPÍTULO H, CAPÍTULO 411 DEL CÓDIGO DEL GOBIERNO (LEY PARA PORTAR ARMAS de fuego CORTAS OCULTAS), NO PUEDE INGRESAR A ESTA PROPIEDAD con UNa ARMA De Fuego corta lleva oculta."